Ka-Bar 2-1249-9 Kukri
- Department:Sporting Goods
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.45
as of 4/24/2014 21:55 MDT details
- You Save: $59.33 (60%)
- Sales Rank:2,433
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):17.4 x 4.6 x 2.4
- Legal Disclaimer:You must be of at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. It is the buyers responsibility to check your local laws before buying.
- Release Date:August 11, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Black Kukri-style machete with carbon-steel blade
- Ideal for chopping weeds, clearing campsite, and more
- Ergonomic Kragon G thermoplastic elastomer handle
- Includes black leather/Cordura combination sheath
- Blade measures 11-1/2 inches; weighs 1.7 pounds
Perfect for chopping down weeds, clearing a camp site or cutting small branches, the black KA-BAR machetes make great all-purpose utility knives.
Field-tested and -approved, the Ka-Bar Kukri machete is ideal for chopping down weeds, clearing a campsite, or cutting small branches. The machete is equipped with a 1085 Kukri-style carbon-steel blade that excels at chopping and basic field use, along with an ergonomically shaped Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle with a non-slip grip. The Kukri measures 17 inches overall with an 11-1/2-inch blade and comes with a black leather/Cordura combination sheath.
- Blade shape: Kukri
- Stamp: Taiwan
- Edge angle: 20 degrees
- Steel: 1085 carbon
- Pocket clip: N/A
- Lock style: N/A
- Grind: Hollow
- Handle: Kraton G
- Blade length: 11-1/2 inches
- Overall length: 17 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware