Dremel 2222 Flex Shaft Tool Stand
- Category:Home Improvement
- Sales Rank:639,595
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0 x 0 x 0
- Flex shaft tool stand--perfect for use with the Flex Shaft Attachment
- Conveniently suspends any Dremel rotary tool above your workbench
- Clamps to workbenches up to 1-3/4-inch thick; adjusts in height from 12- to-42-inches
- Designed with storage for extra accessories on the base
- Weighs 1.5-pounds
Includes Flex Shaft Tool Holder - 2222
The perfect solution to a cluttered workbench, this practical accessory from Dremel conveniently suspends tools, conserving valuable workspace. It adjusts in height from 12 to 42-inches, and it clamps directly to tables or workbenches up to 1-3/4-inch thick. The wire hanger swivels 360-degrees and holds up to two tools. The power cord clasp keeps the tool cord away from work area for safer operation and the base provides storage for a handpiece and up to 12 bits, so you can really keep your work area clean. The 2222 is the holder only; all tools are sold separately. Some of the tools compatible with this accessory include No. 275-02 Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool, No. 2850-02 Two-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool Kit, No. 395 Variable-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool, No. 398 Digital Rotary Tool, and the No. 7800-02 9.6-volt Cordless MultiPro Rotary Tool Kit.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware