Dremel 960-01 Advantage Circle Cutter
- Category:Home Improvement
- Sales Rank:418,117
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 3.8 x 12
- Quick and easy attachment
- Large range of cutting diameters from 1" to 19"
- Durable steel construction
- Allows full rotation of spiral saw
- Guide knob
The Circle Cutter Attachment is the perfect companion to the Dremel Advantage Rotary Saw.
It installs in seconds by depressing the spring loaded slide plate and releasing. This unique slide plate allows your Advantage Rotary Saw to rotate freely, eliminating the need to stop and re-grip as you move the tool around the circle.
The pivot foot allows you to cut circle diameters from 1-inch up to 19 inches and is ideal for cutting arcs and "S" curves with varying diameter combinations.
The precision stamped steel construction assures you accurate cutting with long lasting durability.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware