Dremel 546-01 1-1/4-Inch Diameter Rip/Crosscut Blade
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.60
as of 5/30/2016 14:22 UTC details
- You Save: $6.58 (72%)
- Seller:Hoffman Merch
- Sales Rank:36,775
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Full Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0 x 0 x 0
- Warranty:1 Year
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Designed to be used only in conjunction with the 670 Dremel Mini Saw attachment
- Cuts both with and across the grain on wood and wood-like materials
- Made of steel
- Contains 48 cutting teeth
- Measures 1-1/4 inches in diameter
Features. 1-14 in. Steel RipCrosscut Blade.. For Use Only With The Dremel Mini Saw Attachment On The Dremel Multipro Rotary Tool.. Works On All Wood Wood-Like Materials.. Dimension - 0.31 x 2 x 4 in.. Item Weight - 0.03 lbs.
The Dremel 1-1/4-Inch Rip/Crosscut Blade is a long-lasting, mini circular blade that cuts both with and across the grain on wood and wood-like materials. The steel blade has a 1-1/4-inch diameter and is designed to be used only in conjunction with the 670 Dremel Mini Saw attachment. The blade mounts directly to the attachment so no mandrel is needed. This blade has 48 cutting teeth.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware