Dremel PL400 XPR Planer Attachment
- Category:Home Improvement
- Sales Rank:396,155
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Full Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):0 x 0 x 0
- Planer attachment that removes 1/64-inch at a time
- Works wonders on sticking doors, picture frames, woodworking projects, hardwood flooring, laminate countertops and more
- Precision-ground blade slices at speeds up to 35,000 rpm
- 2 1/4-inch cutting surface is ideal for woodworking projects
- Weighs 1.1 pounds
Attachment designed to be used with the MultiPro 400 XPR . 2-1/4'' cutting surface ideal for planing stuck doors. Removes 1/64'' stock per pass. 90 deg. and 45 deg. edge guide for material removal. Cuts for window casings, hardwood flooring, plywood, particle board, laminate countertops. No. PL400: Edge Guide: 45, 90, Cutting Surface Size: 2-1/4''
The new Dremel XPR planer attachment shaves approximately 1/64 inch at a time so you can control the amount of material being removed. The 2 1/4-inch cutting surface is ideal for woodworking projects, and the hardened high-speed cutter has been tested to over 500 linear feet. This great tool is designed to perform planing tasks on sticking doors, picture frames, woodworking projects, hardwood flooring, laminate countertops and much more. The long-lasting, precision-ground blade slices at speeds up to 35,000 rpm to produce a smooth surface that's free of milling marks.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware