Dremel 512E EZ Lock Fine Grit Finishing Abrasive Buffs, Pack of 2
- Category:BISS Basic
- Department:Rotary Tool Accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.19
as of 10/17/2017 09:29 UTC details
- You Save: $2.00 (28%)
- Seller:Acme Tools
- Sales Rank:2,116
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:2
- Age:15 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 0.3
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ideal for cleaning and light sanding and tarnish removal
- Use for car detailing and restoring door and window hardware
- EZ lock design allows these buffs to be used on any Dremel rotary tool
- Pack of 2 fine 320-grit buffs
- Measures 1-inch in diameter
Ez lock, 1" diameter, fine abrasive wheels, includes: 2 fine abrasive buffing wheels, for use with the EZ402 ez-lock Mandrel or standard 402 Mandrel, ideal for removing tarnish from brass, or use on metal, glass, wood, aluminum & plastics, compatible with all DREMEL rotary tools.
The Dremel EZ Lock Finishing Fine Grit Abrasive Buffs are ideal for cleaning and light sanding and tarnish removal. They can also be used for car detailing and restoring door and window hardware. The EZ lock design allows these buffs to be used on any Dremel rotary tool, without a wrench or any screws. These two fine 320-grit buffs have a 1-inch diameter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware