Dremel 678-01 Circle Cutter and Straight Edge Guide
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.28
as of 4/24/2018 13:58 UTC details
- You Save: $5.63 (35%)
- Sales Rank:6,366
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):3.5 x 5.1 x 8.4
- Warranty:2 Years
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Makes circles from 3/4" -12" (1.9-30 cm)
- Precision stamped steel construction for accuracy and durability.
- Attaches quickly and easily to Dremel Rotary Tools without needing additional tools
- Depth adjustment allows easy setting of the correct cutting depth
Cut perfect circles from 3/4 to 12 in. in diameter in a variety of materials. You can easily attach the Dremel Circle Cutter to the Dremel high-speed rotary tool (sold separately). The attachment has convenient measurement guides in both inches and centimeters, so you can cut out the right-sized circle every time.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright 2011 - Olson's Hardware